New Craft Brewery & Taproom Looks to Open in Rocky Hill, CT by end of December
Still Hill Brewery will open in 2015 as a production brewery with a comfortable Taproom to relax, buy a pint, get a growler filled or take a tour of the brewhouse.
ROCKY HILL, CT, 10/15/15
Still Hill Brewery of Rocky Hill, CT announced that it is raising funds via a rewards crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter to finish the buildout of their Taproom. Still Hill hopes to raise $15,000 on Kickstarter to be able to create a comfortable environment for craft beer lovers to come and try the beer and relax with friends. Opening of the Taproom is expected by the end of 2015.
- STILL HILL BREWERY’S 2ND BIRTHDAY BASH! – 2/3/18 January 4, 2018
- Still Hill Brewery: Rocky Hill’s Hidden Gem March 24, 2017
- Connecticut Magazine reviews the Still Hill Brewery Vanhilla Porter January 26, 2017
- First Year Anniversary Bash on Feb 4 January 7, 2017
- Beer Of The Week: VanHilla – Still Hill November 28, 2016