Some exciting news. We’ll be pouring our “Nut on the Hill” Brown Ale for the folks on the CTBeerTrail Brewery bus tour tomorrow! We’ll be providing samples of our beer during the lunch stop at The Barley Vine in Bristol. If you’re in the area stop by the Barley Vine and say hi. I won’t be pouring long but I’m sure you can find something you’ll like at the Barley Vine or at our friends down the road at Firefly Hollow Brewery!
- STILL HILL BREWERY’S 2ND BIRTHDAY BASH! – 2/3/18 January 4, 2018
- Still Hill Brewery: Rocky Hill’s Hidden Gem March 24, 2017
- Connecticut Magazine reviews the Still Hill Brewery Vanhilla Porter January 26, 2017
- First Year Anniversary Bash on Feb 4 January 7, 2017
- Beer Of The Week: VanHilla – Still Hill November 28, 2016